Yes. The purchaser/lessee of the vehicles must be an individual, business, non-profit, or public entity (including municipal and regional governments and First Nations, but excluding provincial, crown, and federal government agencies) that is a BC resident or the business, non-profit or public entity is based in BC or has a BC-based affiliate.  All businesses must be licensed to operate in BC.